Gozo Quad Biking Tours
Are you an adventure traveller who is looking for an exciting way to discover the beautiful island of Gozo? Well, quad biking is one of the trilling options we can offer! Drive through the narrow streets, valleys and along the spectacular cliffs of Gozo on these comfortable fun vehicles.
Quad biking allows you to enjoy the gems of Gozo from a different perspective – A fun discovery of tucked away places which aren’t accessible by car or tour bus. At Xlendi Tourist Services we are in collaboration with an established reliable partner which surely will take good care of you and make your quad biking tour experience a memorable one. Drive around Gozo’s rural countryside and picturesque coastline feeling the fresh Mediterranean air in your face. Enjoy an exciting quad tour around Gozo’s versatile heritage and breathtaking stops as full or half day tour:
- Belle View, Qala – the coastline around the village of Qala were you may appreciate spectacular views over Gozo’s Mgarr Harbour, Comino and the north of Malta
- Ramla Bay – known by the locals “Ramla il-Ħamra” which stands for Red Sand. Ramla Bay is the largest sandy beach on Gozo.
- Marsalforn – one of the most popular and lively bays with promenade in Gozo
- Saltpans, Marsalforn – 350 year old salt pans which are still actively used today. You can spot numerous amazing views of the coastal scenery here.
- Valley, Ghasri – a marvellous place! A narrow creek with fantastic clear water. The valley ends in the sea, wedged between high cliffs.
- Dwejra, San Lawrenz – with the Inland Sea and Azure Window the most spectacular natural monument in Malta
- Quarries, San Lawrenz – major soft stone quarries of Gobigerina limestone- local building heritage
- Cliffs, Kercem – breathtaking views of the great Mediterranean sea
- Xlendi Bay – picturesque bay and sunset views
- Sanap Cliffs, Munxar – breathtaking natural cliffs
Let us fascinate you with an enthralling Gozo Discovery on a comfortable four wheeler during our quad tours. Please enquire the details of the quad tour options available by sending us an email here.