Gozo Jeep Tour
Gozo despite being small in size is an idyllic haven in the Mediterranean sea and has a lot to offer to all visitors. One super exciting way to discover the island is surely by going on a Gozo Jeep Tour as it offers the perfect holiday atmosphere!
Jeep tours are our visitors’ favourite way for Gozo discovery as you’ll get the chance to discover the most beautiful hidden corners of Gozo. The tour will take you to the most beautiful spots and places of interest on the island passing through small alley ways, scenic hills and rural valleys. While on tour you will stop at Gozo’s top sites:
- Belle View, Qala – the coastline around the village of Qala. Here, you’ll enjoy impressive views over Gozo’s Mgarr harbour, Comino, and the north of Malta.
- Daħlet Qorrot, Nadur – a small inlet nestled in the northern cliff face of Gozo
- Ramla Bay – the largest sandy bay on Gozo
- Valley, Xagħra and Għasri – picturesque Gozo attractions
- Salt Pans, Marsalforn – the astonishing 350-year-old salt pans, which stretch about 3km along the coast
- Ta’ Pinu Church, Għarb – an extraordinary national shrine
- Dwejra, San Lawrenz – Gozo’s most spectacular coastal scenery
- Ċittadella, Victoria – a fortified city which provides magnificent panoramic views of the island
- Xlendi Bay – a charming sea inlet offering spectacular views
These private Gozo jeep tours are ideal for all ages. The tour may be amended to your personal requirements with regards to starting time, places to visit, and possible stops throughout the day tour. Join an exciting jeep tour while on holiday in Gozo and get the chance to see all the highlights and experience the outskirts leading to the hidden gems of Gozo. Contact us now to find out more. We will gladly organize your private Jeep Tour.